Spinach Quiche

A slice of Spinach Quiche on a blue plate with a silver fork.

This recipe is one I posted in my early blogging days.  Back when I had no clue about food photography.  The picture was terrible but the recipe was great and I'm still making it.  I decided I should re-post this recipe because I've changed up the crust.  Recently, a friend asked me for the recipe for this Spinach Quiche and I realized the filling was in one post and the crust recipe was in another post.  I also now prebake the dough. If you bake it along with the filling, the tart dough comes out translucent. Prebaking also makes for a crispier tart.

In this recipe, I use frozen spinach.  To defrost it, I simply put it in a pan on medium heat and cook until it's defrosted and the moisture is gone.  The filling is very easy to make and is done in the mixer.  This recipe is very easy to put together.  The dough is very forgiving and easy to work with.  I hope you will give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Tacos {Remake}